Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PART TWO - Chocolate and the Master's Helper

PART TWO

This installment is entitled:


Chocolate And the Master’s Helper
Chocolate realized she had gotten somewhere. She turned and looked back – and what she saw surprised her!

Chocolate saw the road behind her. It was long and winding. It seemed like it went on forever. Then Chocolate turned back.
Again – Chocolate was surprised at what she saw! It looked the same – yet she knew it would be different!

Chocolate took a step forward. As soon as she stepped forward, she noticed someone at her side. Who was this?
“Who are you?” asked Chocolate. “I’m the Master’s Helper,” replied Helper. “Do you work for the Master Chocolatier?” asked Chocolate.

“Yes and no,” replied Helper. “We work together on things. He is the thinker-doer. I help him in all he does. All is done in unity and harmony.”
“Really?” asked Chocolate. “Why are you with me now?” “I am here to help you with your next step,” replied Helper.

“What IS my next step?” asked Chocolate. “Let’s walk a bit, and I’ll tell you,” replied Helper.
As the Helper and Chocolate walked along, Chocolate looked to her left, then to her right. “Keep your eyes straight ahead,” said the Helper.

“Why?” asked Chocolate. Helper didn’t respond right away. He let Chocolate think about it for a minute.
“Because your focus is what the Master Chocolatier has planned for you. In looking around, you miss what’s in front of you,” said Helper.

“Oh,” replied Chocolate. “Look!” exclaimed Helper. “There’s our first destination.” Chocolate looked but didn’t see anything at first.
“Help me! I’m cold! I need a cover!” cried Coconut, a center of a Coconut Ball.  “I need to be enrobed  - to finish my created purpose by Master Chocolatier!”

Helper leaned into Chocolate. “Go put your arms totally around Coconut, and in doing so, you’ll be enriched yourself.”
Chocolate moved closer to Coconut, who sat shivering at the side of the road. And Chocolate poured out of her heart until Coconut was totally covered.

Coconut felt the warm, tempered chocolate cover her like a blanket. Before she knew it, Helper had also come over.  He sprinkled a bit more coconut on top!
“We have to continue our journey,” said Helper.  Chocolate nodded and followed Helper back to the middle of the road. What’s next, thought Chocolate.

A bit further down the road, Chocolate and Helper discovered a chopped Cashew. “Help me chocolate…I’m in pieces,” said Cashew.
“I’ll be glad to,” said Chocolate, as she poured herself over Cashew and totally enveloped him. This is exciting, thought Chocolate. She looked around for someone else to pour herself out on.

Helper stayed with Cashew until he was “set.” He called out to Chocolate. “Wait for me! Don’t go off half-cocked!”
Chocolate rushed over to a Peanut Butter Ball, and a chopped and roasted Almond and finally to Ganache. She poured herself and totally enveloped them all with her love.

Chocolate felt someone come up to her. “Hello, I’m Sacc-Aryn.” (SAC-arr-een). “I see how you pour yourself out.” His voice was uncannily sweet.
“Why thank you, uh, Sac-Aryn, is it?” “Yes, SAC-arr-een. You pronounced it correctly. I would love to get together with you. How would you like to partner with ME?”

Sac-Aryn’s voice was very smooth and sweet, yet Chocolate felt a little uneasy, but surely there was nothing the matter.
“Oh come on now, don’t be shy,” said Sac-Aryn. “I won’t hurt you. This is a partnership. You and I will be together - forever!”

“I don’t know about this. Master Chocolatier didn’t say I should ‘join’ myself with someone. I was just to pour out,” said Chocolate.
“Really? The Master Chocolatier said not to join yourself with anyone?” asked Sac-Aryn.  He laughed a strange laugh. Chocolate didn’t know what to think.

“It’s really OK to join yourself with me,” said Sac-Aryn. “I’ll show you things the Master Chocolatier never could! I’ll make you into something better!”
Chocolate thought about this. She desired to be “better” at enrobing and pouring herself out.  He looks OK. He sounds OK. What would be wrong with improving herself?

Chocolate gave herself over to Sac-Aryn. Oh no! Something was wrong! Chocolate’s texture was all gooey and rubbery! She couldn’t help anyone anymore.
Sac-Aryn laughed with glee! “Hee hee hee! Gotcha!! I am the Father of Appearances. I appear as sweetness, but I love to ruin tempered chocolate!”

Chocolate wanted to cry…but she couldn’t. All she’d been through – everyone she’d helped – was it all for nothing? “Help Master Chocolatier! Help Master’s Helper!”
Sac-Aryn left her then, snorting with great satisfaction. “The Master Chocolatier can never put you back to temper! You’ll be thrown out!”

“Oh no! It can’t be true!”cried Chocolate. She moaned and moaned. Then she saw Helper and her hope came back.
“Helper, please help me! I’ve given myself to the wrong thing! Sac-Aryn said I’m ruined! Is there any hope for me?” Chocolate groaned.

Helper came and put his arm around Chocolate. “Come, let’s go back to the Master Chocolatier.”

No comments:

Post a Comment